Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rebound love.


I know this is coming
I am just waiting for a sign
All I need is your honesty
I am here to hear you
I promise not to cry

I had prepared for this
Even from the start
And now I am ready
Ready to give things up

I am ready
If she's still on your mind
I am ready
If it's still her that you want
I am ready
If it's still her that you love

After all
I was just a rebound
A second choice when
She fell out of love

I made you fall
And there I was
Catching you

I truly love you
I know I have given enough
I have made you happy
and shared with you everything that i got

And if it's freedom that you want
I am more more than willing to give you
All and all that

Let me just hug you for the last time
And kiss your lips gently

I was glad that you had been mine
Even for just a short period of time

I know this would hurt
But not for a long time
I just have to get used to it
And so I guess this is goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment