Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It might be you.

The road was getting dark
I can barely see anymore
No one is around ,
All i could see are locked doors

I got no key,
I feel so alone
But where would i go.?
There's no place to stay,
No one who could give help
I'm starting to loose hope.

'Twas when, i really dont feel well
Little by little, im starting to faint
I'm slowly dying, 'til you came my way
And in your gentle arms, I had fell

When i woke up,
I feel brand new,
I am strong again
And thanks to you.
'Cause you took care of me,
And stays 'til the very end.

As years passed by,
You're still at my side
Staying through my ups and downs
You've really changed my life.

You gave me, all the LOVE that you can
Until then i hope it's true,
That 'til the very end,
It would be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment