Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Footprints in the sand.


I am walking alone,
With my head's down
Foot naked along the sand
Admiring the beauty of the nature
Listening to the song of the sea
Looking beyond the vastness of the place
Wondering over the horizon

I was a sinner, and is still one
I had walked the wrong path
Drinking liquids of lies,
Smoking sticks of death,
And jamming in to hallucinations

It made my heart grow sober
Made my mind go weaker
And my faith dying
Everything seems heavy
My eyes soaked in tears

And then someone came near
Explored the beauty along with me
I inhaled deeply the freshness of the air
And together we raised our arms higher
It felt goos
So good that a tear tastes sweet fell

Then a salty water splashed at my face
I was awakened, no one was around
I was all alone,
Yet it felt good as if someone had been really there
And then I looked around, searching
Then i found my own footprints in the sand, 
Walking along his path.





PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment